HTML is not just a simple abbreviation; Hypertext Markup Language enables you to create a webpage when used properly as it is a special computer language. Draac.com offers many resources for you to learn html. We have a comprehensive guide on HTML, HTML tutorials and HTML codes. Our comprehensive HTML course is divided into thirteen sections:
- The first section is getting started with HTML, which gives an introduction on HTML, HTML structure tags, RGB color names and chart.
- The second section is concentrated on text and colors. It gives information on using basic HTML tags, font tags for text, paragraph and text breaks, adding text color and RGB color chart.
- The third section is about font commands including font effects.
- The fourth section is about alignment.
- The fifth section is lines including horizontal rules.
- The sixth section is images which includes uploading your images and inserting an image.
- The seventh section is the second part of images which includes resizing, aligning and centering an image.
- The eighth section is the third part of images which includes images as backgrounds and examples of image alignment with text.
- The ninth section is about images and anchors. It includes making a link using text or images, thumbnail image anchors and sound anchors.
- The tenth section is about sound. It includes adding a background sound, netscape sound code and internet explorer sound code.
- The eleventh section is lists including ordered and unordered lists.
- The twelfth section is about email and targets. It includes making a link to an email and making internal targets.
- The thirteenth section is a summary of the course. With this HTML tutorial, you are guaranteed to learn how to make a webpage from start to finish!
Aside from that, we have a HTML extras page. It features assorted HTML codes you can use to spruce up your website. There is an HTML tutorial on how to make form buttons that you can use as navigation. The fix background HTML code is also useful in making sure that the background remains still while the contents of the web page scroll over the top of it. We even have a HTML test bed to check if the HTML code that you have written is working properly.
Cascading Style Sheets or CSS can also be used to make a webpage. It is important to be familiar with CSS. CSS plays a very big role in a webpage. Controlling every element on your webpage, CSS enables you to design your website with your own personal touch!
Our CSS tutorial starts with setting up a basic HTML document. Afterwards, the CSS style code will be added. Of course, a background element is also needed to add color to the webpage. You can opt to use an image instead of a plain color. The next elements to be added are the LINK, VLINK and ALINK text and colors.
After learning the basic CSS elements, we will continue to guide you in the CSS tutorial with matching sample webpage preview. This will enable you to see the progress of your work in order to check if you are catching up correctly with the tutorial. The section will start with a CSS tutorial on adding a heading element which you can customize to your desired font type, size and color. Next to be written is the paragraph element, which, like the heading element, has attributes that can be customized. In fact, you can even have the option to add a class underneath it which gives an element a name. Other elements that are part of the CSS tutorial are IDs, boxes, borders, inline CSS codes and hover text link.
If you are already familiar with CSS, we also have a section on easy CSS codes that you can try. You can mix and match these codes according to how you want to design your webpage. Some examples of the CSS codes listed are no underline links, colored scrollbars, adding color to a pull down menu and custom cursor script. We also provided a link to a CSS reference sheet to other elements.
Draac.com is the website that you have to visit if you want to learn not just HTML, but webpage designing in general. As a one-stop shop, you do not need to look anywhere! We hope that you enjoyed browsing our website.